Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cat 2!


Well, it is official, I'm a category 2 cyclocross racer. Yeah, that means I'm sorta good, sorta an elite racer. It means I won't have to worry about signing up next year when I do some bigger races. I'll be racing with a class made up of mostly pros.

Pretty crazy that my cyclocross season has been really great while my MTB season left a lot to be desired. Now, if I could only win a CX race...not many more chances.

4 comments:

Joe Biker said...

Yippie Skippy!

You earned it.

joe

James Billiter said...

Thanks JB,

It was sorta a nice surprise to come into form late in the season. Congrats on your 158! Woo-Hoo! I noticed you were looking pretty lean.

Emily said...

Hey, I think I've seen you at some races.

Congrats on the upgrade!

Anonymous said...

Congrats B!! You're having a great CX season!